Buying birthday gifts for your husband can be a challenging task, not because you would not find anything but because of the expectations attached to it. It is said that a husband and wife share the most beautiful and amazing bond between them. The attributes of attachment, understanding and care for each other constantly makes this bond strong. However, expressions and gestures of your affection are extremely important at regular intervals and on occasions. And what better occasion can you think of than his birthday?
What can you gift your husband ?
You might see a lot of things which may appear to be the best birthday gifts for husband but when it comes to a final selection, getting confused is quite natural. To ease your way through the selection process, you would definitely want to have a look at the following options that are available on websites to send gifts to India.
1. Birthday Cakes: No matter what age your husband is of, a cake is never a bad idea. Not only that, a cake is also one of the best things that can be sent as gifts to India if you are away and your husband is in India. The best part is you can order your husband’s favourite cake online and get it delivered exactly at 12.
2. Electronic Gadgets: The best thing to surprise your husband on his birthday would be gifting him a Smartphone, a digital camera or other electronic gadgets. If he is a fan of online games, you should go for a Sony Play Station. Your gift will show him that you too appreciate his love for all things electronic.
3. Clothing: If you know the taste of your husband, then gifting him formal shirts, trousers or ties is also a good idea. You can also gift him Kurta Pyjamas, and add extra essence to your gift. There is also a good collection of jeans on our website. This special gift will be cherished by him and he will definitely wear it on his special day.
4. Wristwatches: Since most men are very much fond of wristwatches, gifting your man a watch from Titan, Timex, Citizen, Fastrack or Sonata would make him feel quite excited. A watch is a very thoughtful gift as it is needed by everyone in their day to day lives as well as on special occasions.
5. Perfumes: The magic of aroma and fragrance always works and if he likes to wear perfumes then you may go for popular brands like LaCoste, Mont Blanc, Adidas, Hugo, Calvin Klein, Burberry etc. This gift will remind him of you whenever he uses it and he will obviously appreciate your choice.
6. Men’s Personal Care: You can also gift him personal care items like shaving kit, trimmers, personal care. Products from brands like Philips, Gillette, Wild Stone, Garnier, Park Avenue, Nivea, Aramusk and many others are available on our website for you to choose from. These items will be very useful for your husband and he will thank you profusely for them.
7. Gift Vouchers: Give him the voucher of a cool restaurant or a leading apparel store and ask him to go out with his male friends and colleagues. You will see that bright, big and extra smile on his face when he gets to enjoy himself to the fullest.
8. Fiction Books: A new book from cool Indian writers like Chetan Bhagat, Ravinder Singh, Jhumpa Lahiri etc. will not only be a good birthday gift, but will also add the spice of romance to his life. He will love it if you give him a collection of books from his favourite author on his birthday.
9. Cufflink Sets: Attractive cufflinks are available on our website which you can gift to your husband on his coming birthday. He will wear it on special occasions and this will give him a sophisticated and elegant look. The silver and gold plated cufflinks come in different shapes and sizes.
10. Chocolates: This particular gift item never goes wrong. You may either add it with other gifts as mentioned above or just a box of his favorite chocolates. There are a lot of options available for you like delectable chocolates, cookies, chocolate hampers, chocolate thalis and handmade chocolates.
Make this birthday special for your husband in India with these and many other gifts available on our online gifting portal. These gift ideas are appropriate not only as birthday gifts to India but for other occasions like anniversary gifts to India as well. You can also send these and other items from our website as wedding gifts to India.